Software Development Internship
Creatify helps amazing businesses reach their customers by creating performance websites. Using artificial intelligence and expert designers, we’re able to deliver a traditional agency service while creating more intelligent websites faster and more cost effectively than ever before.
We’re an early stage SaaS startup based in Glasgow, with a culture that puts customers at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on innovation, moving fast, and implementing principles we’ve learned from some of the world’s biggest tech companies and startups we’ve previously founded. We’ve recently been awarded the Young EDGE Award and the CVC Capital Young Innovators Award, and we’re looking to scale at speed in 2018. Meet Creatify, the smart new way to get your website built.
Creatify is participating in the Santander Universities Internship Programme, connecting talented students from the University of Glasgow with some of the UK’s fastest growing, most exciting small and medium enterprises (SMEs). This position is open to current University of Glasgow students. Our Software Development Intern will play an integral role in helping Creatify develop its customer facing technology!
Duration: 20 weeks
Hours: 14 hours/week
Closing Date: 2nd November
Start Date: Flexible
What You’ll Do
• Develop our customer facing and admin facing dashboards.
• Assist with the integration of automated marketing tools.
• Work with our CEO & CTO to integrate our new AI tools.
• We’re a startup, you’ll do a little of everything!
Who We’re Looking For
• Experience iterating fast using a framework (e.g. Rails, Django, Symphony).
• Excited about shipping MVPs and iterating fast.
• Experience using a front-end library to get beautiful designs built fast without reinventing the wheel.
• Experience with WordPress is a bonus.
• Self-motivated. A self-starter, passionate and a hustler.
• Innovative. You challenge the status quo and make your own ideas known.
What We’re Offering
• Work with a highly motivated, skilled and fun team of young entrepreneurs with experience in delivering major tech products.
• Insight into building a scalable startup, with access to global entrepreneurial networks.
• Competitive Intern Pay and opportunity for a full time role!
• Blinkist subscription (check it out)!
• Monthly team lunches.
• Be based in a fun, creative co-working space around other entrepreneurs and startups.